Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Super Busy

Things have been nuts the last couple of months. With work, summer travels, and such, things have been pretty hectic and I haven't done a good job of writing about our adventures. We've been doing a lot of swimming, not sleeping in our own beds (Maddox, not dad, and if dad does he certainly won't write about it on Maddox's blog), and playing with our family. Maddox is preparing for a trip to southern California in Sept., an Oct. Disneyland follow up with me, and most importantly pre school. It's killing me that he's growing up so fast. He makes me laugh everyday with the new things he says. Even though lately he's been telling me, "dad, I'm frustrated of you..." Everytime we don't do exactly what he wants to do. Maddox's mom and step dad are going to have a new baby here soon, he's excited to have a little brother, who he informed me last week he is going to name Harry. Other than that I can't think of anything else to write right now. Gotta get going, tonight is Maddox's pre-school orientation. I can't promise that I won't start crying during this. I'm so scared of him growing up.

1 comment:

  1. I think I am so behind on your life! You are one great guy/dad.

    ReplyDelete