Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Can't Wait


I've been without my little dude for about 6 days now. His mom is going on a cruise starting tomorrow, so she's been trying to get as much time with him as possible before leaving for 9 days. I've been busy with work so I agreed to allow it, since I'm getting 9 straight days with the Mad Dog starting tonight. I almost feel like a kid on Christmas eve. I miss him so badly. Anytime I go through a stretch of more than a couple of days without seeing him I feel like I lose my purpose. I talk with him at night before bed on the phone, and it just makes me want to hold him. I worry that he'll come back after a long stretch like that and be a foot taller, and he won't fit his clothes that are at daddy's house. I worry about him thinking I'm not there for him. I worry about a million things. Long stretches of having him with me make everything better though. We get in our own routine, go back to being the best 1-2 punch this world has ever seen. Needless to say I'm very very very excited to pick him up tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment